Are you planning a weekend fishing trip or fishing vacation in Trentino and want to make sure you’ll be able to access the most beautiful regional reservations without worrying about where and how to book?
Read on for our Trentino fishing vacation proposals designed to match your passion for fishing with your desire to relax!
Our holiday packages include fishing, wellness, nature and mountains; you’ll discover the natural wonders of Trentino, while exploring its streams and lakes!
After a day spent fishing, you can relax in your private Chalet & Lodge, enjoy a few moments of relaxation in our wellness center and taste the typical local cuisine!
Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of mountain chalets. Experience a vacation that includes wellness, relaxation and nature!
Your Chalet and Fishing Lodge in Trentino
For your Trentino fishing vacation, you have the option to pick your favorite Pineta chalet, set within our garden, each with all the comforts of a mountain chalet: your private wooden cabin, with separate entrance, so you can enjoy your mountain holiday as if you were at home!
Have you always dreamed of fishing by beautiful mountain streams or alpine lakes, and want to find the right location? Are you planning a family holiday, but don’t want to give up your passion for fishing?
Every new place we visit needs to be discovered. Trentino is especially rich in sights, with all its valleys and mountains, each unique. Val di Non is particularly suited to the practice of fishing as it’s rich in lakes, rivers, streams and small mountain creeks.
We can help you discover them by providing you with real-time information on water and fishing conditions, and the best time to go. We want to help you get in touch with nature and to catch, and perhaps release, some beautiful trouts or chars.
The Trentino Fishing Vacation package includes:
- Three nights discovering Val di Non through fishing in ¾ Pineta board
- Stay in one of our beautiful Chalet Fishing Lodges
- Two awesome trips with our Fishing Guide Alberto Concini:
- The first one at the Canyon of Santa Giustina, a unique experience in one of the valley’s most evocative spots. A tail water particularly suitable for the practice of dry fly fishing. Splendid marble and wild brown trout for an unforgettable fishing experience with our fishing guide Alberto Concini.
- The second trip features fishing by a beautiful mountain stream, known for the abundance of splendid marble trout. Dry fly fishing or lure fishing, assisted by our fishing guides, who will take you to the most hidden corners of the Pescara stream for an extraordinary fishing experience.
- Rich breakfast buffet, ideal to start off your fishing day;
- Option to have a Packet Lunch with typical local products, prepared by our Chef;
- After the Santa Giustina Canyon trip, aperitif in Cantina del Bruno with our typical local products;
- Every evening a fantastic gourmet dinner in our Osteria Tipica Trentina;
- Two fishing permits for the areas of Trentino we’ll visit on our trips;
- Storage and washing area for fishing equipment and info point on fishing areas with maps of Val di Non;
- Every afternoon, chance to relax in our wellness center;
- Use of all facilities in our wellness and Hedonè center, our Wellness world available for you every day of your stay;
- Soft bathrobe, two bath towels, slippers and a jute wellness bag available for you upon arrival;
- Every morning: guided walk, our signature ‘7000 steps of wellness’;
- A torchlight walk through the woods to discover the sights and sounds of the forest at night;
- Free tennis and volleyball courts, mountain bikes, trekking poles;
- Free Wi-Fi connection in your Chalet and common areas;
- Trentino Guest Card, which gives you free or discounted entrance to many museums, castles, and nature parks of Trentino, and free public transportation throughout Trentino for the duration of your Trentino fishing vacation.
Click for the Trentino Fishing Vacation Package
- 3 nights stay discovering the coolest fishing spots in Trentino with two days of Fishing Guide
- Offer valid from 2 May to 2 June and from 9 September to 28 October
- Special Offer ‘Week Start’ 4 nights: from Sunday to Friday reduced price!
- Offer is valid for a minimum of two people staying in a chalet
- For small groups please ask for a customized quote
Available upon request, for an extra fee:
- Possibility to rent and purchase equipment;
- Beginner or advanced lessons, for those wishing to refine their fishing techniques;
- For those who won’t be fishing, the chance to participate in our guided hikes in the area and to relax in our wellness center throughout the day;
- A third fishing trip to the amazing crystal clear waters of Lake Tovel, to be explored by boat.
Nicola Sicher & Silvia Donati (bolognauncovered.com)